Do you always seem to have backaches or body pains near your spinal area?
The most likely causes for that would be fatigue, stress, or bad posture. One surefire way to treat that is with an exerpeutic inversion table.
This chair has a special design that helps those with constant backaches and back problems.
Check out what we think with our exerpeutic inversion table review.
Safety and Design
One of the best things about the exerpeutic inversion table is that it’s safe. It’s really sturdy and has a whole range of great safety features.
These include a foam pad backrest, an adjustable tether strap, and full safety handlebars that allow you to have a firm control on the chair when you go upside down.
It also comes with foam rollers and ankle holds so that your ankles can safely stay in place when you move. As mentioned above, it’s really sturdy and is able to take 300 pounds, assuring that the chair won’t break apart when you lie down on it.
Exerpeutic Inversion Table Feature
- Sturdy Steel Frame with 300 Weight CapacityThis allows you to have a worry-free time on your inversion chair because the steel frame can take up to 300 pounds, making it very sturdy and safe.
- Full Loop Safety Handle BarsThe full loop safety handlebars allow you to have a firm grasp on the chair so that you won’t slip off while you tilt.
- Height AdjusterThe height adjuster allows you to control the height size of the table to fit your own height. This allows for full comfort during therapy.
- Adjustable Tether StrapThe adjustable tether strap allows you to control the angle that you’re tipping at. If you’re not comfortable at more than 180 degrees, you can use the strap to adjust yourself to your most preferable position.
Pros and Cons of Exerpeutic Inversion Table
- Very easy to use.
- Foldable for easy storage.
- Has a very high weight capacity and sturdy frame.
- medkit Is fully customizable for your comfort and stats.
- medkit Padding is made of high-quality foam material.
- Very heavy.
- Is quite big in size and hard to store.
Because of the features gear toward comfort, that is one thing that you can totally expect when you use this product.
As mentioned earlier, the padding is made of very high-quality foam that makes it super comfy. It is similar to the padding that bench press tables in gyms use, but it’s a bit softer. Another thing to note is the ankle support padding.
This is one of the most important comfort features of the chair because it allows you to rest your feet on something soft.If you leave your feet hanging while you tilt, you might get cramps or a numbing feeling in your legs.
Assemble & Storage
Assembling this exerpeutic inversion table is actually very easy.
The manual is extremely simple to read because the instructions are explained in a step-by-step manner and is not full of complex jargon like other manuals.
Also, all the tools and parts are already available, so it isn’t hard to figure out what to do with them. Since it is quite heavy, it’s not really recommended that you move it around the house or put it in a closet.
It’s better if you leave it in a wide space so that you can use it anytime. Since it’s foldable, it won’t take up so much space anyway.
Considering that most exerpeutic inversion table reviews give this product an average ranking of 4.3 over 5, we can see that customers love it!
Many have commented on it being comfortable and fully functional as it does exactly what it’s supposed to and more. All of its features are targeted for complete ease of use so that anyone who wants to use it won’t have a tough time.
A lot of customers also swore by its effectiveness in helping with back problems.
While they didn’t mention it curing the back issues, it’s a great reliever for back pains that come from stress, fatigue, or slouching posture.
If you’re the type of person who always complains of a bad back when you get home from work, this product is for you.
This inversion table can give you better circulation in the back area, improve your posture, and create more protective fluids in the spinal area.
All of which help relieve back pain.
I am Thomas J. Hazen founder of the Elite Healthy. I have completed Master of Public Healthy. Retired Physician. Professional blogger for more than 5+ years. Mainly writing about Inversion therapy, Back pain, neck etc.