Does the slightest slouching in front of the television made a severe pain?
Or perhaps feel a sharp or dull sensation in lower back?
Then you are suffering from lower back pain. Not only you dear, but it’s also a familiar story of every woman.
Don’t ignore back pain; it can be fatal.
No matter which age groups you belong from everyone women face low back pain at some point at any stage of life. So as a woman, you should know the causes of back pain.
So what can cause lower back pain in a woman?
Keep reading, and you’ll find out the symptoms, causes, and treatments of lower back pain.
What Can Cause Lower Back Pain in A Woman?
Lower back pain is most probably a massive problem in our modern age, both in economic and social terms.
Meanwhile, it affects huge numbers of women, particularly those aged 45-60.
First of all, you should know what low back pain is. The lower back starts below the ribcage, which is called the lumbar region. Thus, pain here can be intense. There is a misconception that lower back pain is only related to the lower back.
Sometimes pain in your back may be coming from an entirely different region of your body, and it could be serious.
Have you wondered why does my lower back hurt so bad? Then Check this out the causes of lower back pain in a woman:
- Spine-Related Problems: Back pain usually happens because something is off in the way your spinal muscles, joints, discs, and nerves.
- Poor posture: If you are slumping when you sit, and you are arching your back, which can cause more stress on your spinal area such. The spinal area includes the ligaments or the joints.
- Degenerative Problems: It’s an age-related challenge. You should know, as we get older, lower back pain can come with it.
- Poor body mechanics: bad lifting is a major reason for chronic lower back pain. To avoid it, use your legs; keep a straight spine and then bending your knees.
- Accidents and Injuries: Falls, Car accidents, strains, muscle sprains, and fractures can be the causes of back pain. Hence, these injuries can lead to some serious physical problems.
What are the other causes of lower back pain in females?
- Tumor or Abnormal growth
- Sprain or strain
- Disease (such as spondylitis, osteoarthritis, compression fractures)
- Strenuous activity
- Muscle tension
Lower Back Pain Symptoms
Low back pain is referred to as acute and chronic. But wait a minute; do you know what acute pain is?
Or what is chronic low back pain?
Well, in plain words acute pain is directly associated with soft tissue damage. However, acute low back pain can last from a few days or maybe a few weeks. The good news is the most acute low back pain may resolve on its own.
On the other hand, chronic low back pain can last for three months to 6 months. Now let’s dive in the symptoms of the lower back.
- Pain that is achy or dull contained your lower back
- Muscle spasms in the low back, hips, and pelvis
- Pain which worsens after prolonged standing or sitting
- Face Difficulty walking, standing, or sitting
- If you feel Stabbing or Shooting pain
- Intense Muscle ache
- Pain that worsens with lifting, bending, standing or walking
- Well defined pain that increases with reclining
Smartest Way Lower Back Pain Relief
You’re afraid that unbearable pain that means it requires surgery?
No, Not always!
Surgery is the last resort of back pain treatment options.
Besides lower back pain treatment, It can also be treated non-invasively through some physical therapy. So lower back pain treatment at home to get some relief?
1. Sleep smartly
Feeling lower back pain right side or lower back pain left side?
It mainly happens for the poor sleeping position. The position and posture are important. So what is the best position of lower back pain sleeping?
Try to sleep on your comfortable side. Don’t forget to place a small adorable pillow under the neck.
- The Best Ways to Ease Back Pain as You Sleep
- Prevent Back Pain While You Sleep
- 5 Sleep Tips for Back Pain
- Use an ergonomic chair for back support
2. Shed extra pounds
Extra weight makes extra stress on the body. So invest a decent amount on lower back pain relief products, take necessary steps to lose extra weight.
- 7-Step Plan to Lose 10 Pounds in Just One Week
- How to Lose 10 pounds in 2 Weeks – Rapid Weight Loss Tips (VIDEO)
- Dr. Oz’s 2-Week Rapid Weight-Loss Plan Instructions
3. Make time for some low impact exercise
It doesn’t mean you have to go to the Gym for a regular workout. Also, try some back pain exercise. It could be swimming laps, brisk pace, or participating in yoga.
- 7 Exercises to Relieve Back Pain In 10 Minutes (VIDEO)
- Best Exercises for Lower Back Pain Relief
- 6 At Home Lower Back Injury Exercises
I am Thomas J. Hazen founder of the Elite Healthy. I have completed Master of Public Healthy. Retired Physician. Professional blogger for more than 5+ years. Mainly writing about Inversion therapy, Back pain, neck etc.